Monday, September 28, 2009

Daybook

Outside my window...The sun is shining and there is a cool, pleasant breeze. A beautiful fall day!

I am thinking...of what to do between my daughter's dentist and orthodontist appointments. It will be busy but I'm thinking KFC grilled chicken eaten in a lovely park by a pond.

I am thankful for...my family

From the kitchen...since it will be a busy day, we will have pulled BBQ pork (already in the crockpot), coleslaw, and potatoes with seasoning.

I am wearing...a t-shirt and blue jeans, and a pretty fall pin.

I am creating...memories I hope.

I am going...to relax and breathe a little more.

I am reading...Becoming a Woman who Pleases God. It is very good.

I am hoping...it won't rain until late today. I want to have a picnic!

I am hearing...birds singing.

Around the house...I am beginning to smell the BBQ pork I have in the crockpot - yum!

One of my favorite things...spending time with my family and making sure I have time to read more.

A few plans for the rest of the week: apple picking and baking lots of apple dishes - apple crisp, applesauce, apple pie, etc.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



If you would like to participate in the daybook go to: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. mmmm apple pie, apple crisp, mmmmmmmmmmmm makes em hungry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow apple dishes sound so yummy. Love the rooster :-) Thanks for sharing about your day.

    Jocelyn
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, I love your meal. Your blog is beautiful. I hope you have a great week. Doylene

    ReplyDelete