Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Getting ready for fall!

Welcome! My daughter and I have been decorating for fall. It's our favorite time of year - the beautiful colors, the tangy smell of leaves burning, and of course apple cider, pumpkin spice latte, and apple pie. Join us on a short tour of our barn house.
This is the view as you walk up the stairs.



Sunflowers on our table.


Our coffee table with wonderful Gooseberry Patch cookbooks.





Thank you for joining us! Now it's time to go outside and enjoy this beautiful weather and pick some of the tomatoes that are still on the vine.

4 comments:

  1. I love you fall decor, it is so warm and cosy!!! I will look forward to reading more wonderful post.

    Blessings...
    Dayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Veronica!

    Welcome to blogdom. I followed you from Sugarpie Farmhouse.

    Your home looks very pretty in it's autumn decorations! I hope to start mine this weekend!

    Blessings

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blog land! Lovely Fall decor.. I'll be back to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging; thanks for letting us peek inside your lovely, ready-for-fall house! :D

    ReplyDelete