Monday, September 21, 2009

Simple woman's daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...The trees are just beginning to turn color.

I am thinking... of how beautiful the weather is - just like early fall.

I am thankful for...God creating such a beautiful change of seasons.

From the learning rooms...We are really enjoying British Lit this year. The poetry book Sound and Sense, is amazing.

From the kitchen...For dinner we are having leftover Swiss Chard Lasagna along with a salad and garden tomatoes.

I am wearing...blue jeans, a teal t-shirt and comfortable shoes.

I am creating...a pumpkin topiary from an idea I saw on Sugarpie Farmhouse.

I am going...to soon begin an on-line Christian book club.

I am reading...so many things right now including a missionary book I am reviewing and some fall cookbooks.

I am hoping...things turn around at my work.

I am hearing...my neighbor mowing next door, and my son and his friend playing video games.

Around the house...I have a little cleaning I need to accomplish.

One of my favorite things...is the long walk I took this morning. The leaves are just beginning to turn and it was very cool - about 50F. Beautiful!

A few plans for the rest of the week: we are hoping to go apple picking this week, though we are a little picky about the weather. Since one of my children loves tradition we have to have a cool, sunny day and of course, the apple picking has to be finished by drinking apple cider and eating apple pie. Of course!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...




If you would like to participate in Peggy's daybook you can go here: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment