Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday (and Sweetest Day) Honey!

My husband's birthday is today. We've baked a chocolate, chocolate cake (his favorite), bought the presents (almost ready to wrap 'em), and signed the birthday card - oops! I was at the store today looking for cards, and found one that I really liked - not that there is much of a selection at the Dollar Store - but I liked it. I brought it home, went to sign it and .... it says Happy Sweetest Day. When I was at the store I thought it said Happy Birthday Sweetest. Nope. I didn't even know what Sweetest Day was until I looked it up on Wikipedia. Apparently, it's this Saturday, and while there are different stories on how it actually got started, it is also called the Hallmark holiday, since you are supposed to exchange cards and candy. Well, my husband loves candy, too. Since I guess I will have to make this card multi-purpose, I'll write in Happy Birthday - lol! And give him a candy bar. So Happy Sweetest Day, honey, and Happy Birthday, too!

2 comments:

  1. I was reading a comment you left on money saving moms blog in regards to working from home. I am looking into a medical coder program. You mention a one year program and I would be interested in hearing about this if you don't mind giving me some info. You can email me at odomamo1ATverizonDOTnet.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Veronnica! I saw you comment on the Money Saving Mom blog about medical coding. I was wondering if you could give me some info about where you can get the certificate. Also, are there a lot of work-from home opportunities out there for this field? Any info you could give me would be GREATLY appreciated.
    Thanks!
    Karyn Tripp
    karyntripp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete