Monday, January 18, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...

I'm enjoying the return of the sun.

I am thinking...

that I soon have to head out for a run.

I am thankful for...

My husband - he brought coffee, the paper, and our kitty upstairs to me for the past 3 mornings.

From the kitchen...

We'll be having creamy potato soup for dinner tonight. And rolls, if I get moving and make them.

I am wearing...

Pj's and my robe and slippers. I need to go up and get into my running clothes.

I am going...

To the bookstore with my hubby in a little while for a cup of coffee and browsing time.

I am reading...

Same Kind of Different as Me. This book is really making me think.

I am hoping...

The new kitty and the other pets all become friends.

I am hearing...

The kitten meowing - she is very cute.

Around the house...

It's a beautiful day and I'm beginning to think about my garden.
One of my favorite things...

A cup of coffee in the morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Keep up the running. I ran for years and this past year I just...haven't. I also need to start sorting through some of the curriculum I've accumulated over the years.

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment